Part Time Program Staff
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is currently accepting applications for Part Time Program Staff to support our summer and school year programs. The Summer Day Camp engages children in a variety of fun and educational learning experiences, such as STEM, art, sports, and other project based activities.
Summary of position:
Part Time Program Staff are responsible for planning and leading fun activities and programs for youth ages 7 – 17. Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Implement activities and programs based on the objectives/goals of the Clubhouse linked to developing academic success, leadership and healthy lifestyle outcomes for children.
- Maintaining proper care and upkeep of equipment and supplies.
- Ensuring all Clubhouse areas are kept in clean and safe operating condition which includes disinfecting areas after use, frequent hand washing, and adhering to appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Encouraging active participation in Clubhouse activities and programs.
- Implementing various and established methods of member recognition for participation and achievement.
- Maintaining order and discipline of members by implementing and reinforcing behavioral guidelines established by Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
Positions may be assigned to any of our six locations based on need and skill set. Schedule is Monday-Friday with assigned hours between 8:30-5:30. Must be available to work 5-6 hours each day.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7 – 17 years old. Due to enhanced safety guidelines, employees will be required to wear face masks and have a temperature check upon entering the facility.
Part-Time positions work 25-30 hours per week with a starting wage of $12.00 hour. Start Date preferably Tuesday, May 26th.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check is part of our hiring process.