Part Time Program Staff (Roy Drachman)
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is currently accepting applications for Part Time Program Staff to support our programs. Staff engage children in a variety of fun and educational learning experiences, such as STEM, art, sports, and other project based activities. Staff will also be responsible for assisting children with virtual school classes and assignments.
Summary of position:
Part Time Program Staff are responsible for planning and leading fun activities and programs for youth ages 7 – 17. Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing activities and programs based on the objectives/goals of the Clubhouse linked to developing academic success, leadership and healthy lifestyle outcomes for children in a variety of settings such as small and large program areas, gym, and outdoors.
- Ensuring all Clubhouse areas are kept in clean and safe operating condition which includes disinfecting areas after use, frequent hand washing, and adhering to appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Assisting youth with virtual learning.
- Encouraging active participation in Clubhouse activities and programs.
- Implementing various and established methods of member recognition for participation and achievement.
- Maintaining order and discipline of members by implementing and reinforcing behavioral guidelines established by Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
- Maintaining proper care and upkeep of equipment and supplies.
Schedule is Monday-Friday from 12 PM to 6 PM. Schedule subject to change based on needs of clubhouse.
Please note that our operating hours are 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM due to virtual/hybrid school schedules. When school resumes in person, we may be shifting our operating hours back to after school, 3 PM to 7 PM.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7 – 17 years old.
Computer skills and experience with IT troubleshooting preferred.
Due to enhanced safety guidelines, employees will be required to wear face masks and have a temperature check upon entering the facility.
Part-Time positions work 20-29 hours per week with a starting wage of $12.15 hour.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check are part of our hiring process. Staff are required to wear facial coverings throughout the day.
Pay: from $12.15/hour
Job Status: Part Time