Part Time Program Staff (Holmes Tuttle Clubhouse)
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is currently accepting applications for Part Time Program Staff to support our school year programs. Staff engage children in a variety of fun and educational learning experiences, such as STEM, art, sports, and other project based activities.
Summary of position:
Part Time Program Staff are responsible for planning and leading fun activities and programs for youth ages 7 – 17. Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing activities and programs based on the objectives/goals of the Clubhouse linked to developing academic success, leadership and healthy lifestyle outcomes for children in a variety of settings such as small and large program areas, gym, and outdoors.
- Ensuring all Clubhouse areas are kept in clean and safe operating condition which includes disinfecting areas after use, frequent hand washing, and adhering to appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Encouraging active participation in Clubhouse activities and programs.
- Implementing various and established methods of member recognition for participation and achievement.
- Maintaining order and discipline of members by implementing and reinforcing behavioral guidelines established by Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
- Maintaining proper care and upkeep of equipment and supplies.
Please note that shifts are Monday-Friday from 2:30 PM to 7:30 PM, Wednesdays from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM (August-May). Summer hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (June and July).
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7 – 17 years old.
Meet eligibility requirements to drive club van including:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a current driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years of verifiable driving history
- Acceptable driving record
Part-Time positions work 20-25 hours per week during the school year and between 30-40 hours a week June through July with a starting wage of $15 hour.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check are part of our hiring process.
This position requires a CPR/First Aid certification or the agility to obtain one in the first 90 days of employment.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship