Part Time Program Staff (Frank & Edith Morton Clubhouse)
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is currently accepting applications for Part Time Program Staff to support our programs. Staff engage children in a variety of fun and educational learning experiences, such as STEM, art, sports, and other project based activities.
Summary of position:
Part Time Program Staff are responsible for planning and leading fun activities and programs for youth ages 7 – 17. Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing activities and programs based on the objectives/goals of the Clubhouse linked to developing academic success, leadership and healthy lifestyle outcomes for children in a variety of settings such as small and large program areas, gym, and outdoors.
- Ensuring all Clubhouse areas are kept in clean and safe operating condition which includes disinfecting areas after use, frequent hand washing, and adhering to appropriate social distancing guidelines
- Encouraging active participation in Clubhouse activities and programs.
- Implementing various and established methods of member recognition for participation and achievement.
- Maintaining order and discipline of members by implementing and reinforcing behavioral guidelines established by Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
- Maintaining proper care and upkeep of equipment and supplies.
School Year Schedule is Monday-Friday from approximately 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Wednesday 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
June and July Summer Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7 – 17 years old.
Due to enhanced safety guidelines, employees may be required to wear face masks based on community level spread as well as reported cases at the location.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check are part of our hiring process.
CPR/First Aid certification required within the first 90 days of employment.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship