Part Time Program Specialist (Steve Daru Clubhouse)
The Program Specialist plans, develops, implements, supervises, and evaluates all programs and activities for members between the ages 7 to 17 years old in core service areas that will enhance their personal growth and development.
Will transport youth on field trips which may include weekends and overnight trips.
- Develop, plan, and implement programs, projects and activities
- Secure a healthy and safe Club environment and contribute to the creation of a club climate that is optimal for youth development
- Provide transportation in club van
- Provide leadership, direction and problem solving in regards to guidance services for club members
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the Club’s strategic plans by
- Provide guidance to part-time staff, interns, and volunteers
- Employee may be asked to assume additional tasks or project responsibilities that may not be included in the above areas. The employee is expected to perform these responsibilities as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of relevant experience with youth development, specifically youth ages 7 to 17 years old and working in an after school setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.The ability to work and communicate effectively with youth. Must meet eligibility requirements to drive club van including:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a current driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years of verifiable driving history
- Acceptable driving record
Pre-employment drug testing and a comprehensive background check is part of our hiring process.
Pay: $11 to $12/hour
20-25 hours a week during school year; Up to 40 during summer
Job Status: Part Time,Internship