Part Time Games Room Staff
Under the direct supervision of the Program Director, the Games Room Staff is responsible for implementing fun activities based on the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson's mission.
School Year Hours - Between 20 to 25 hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM; Wednesday - 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Summer Hours (June-July) - Between 20 to 40 hours
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Implements the after-school and summer program based on the Games Room program, guiding members in learning and understanding games and sportsmanship.
- Maintains proper care and upkeep of the Games Room equipment and supplies.
- Meets with Clubhouse staff to solicit input in the process of planning and developing the Games Room program schedule.
- Understands and adheres to the organizational standards for Social Recreation as they relate to the Games Room.
- Keeps all Games Room bulletin boards, displays and materials updated.
- Maintains the Games Room in clean and safe operational condition by keeping the floor, equipment and tables clean and free of clutter.
- Implements various and established methods of member recognition for participation and achievement in the Games Room.
- Maintains order and discipline of members by implementing and reinforcing the discipline policy of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
- Solicits members' input for activities in which they would like included in the Games Room program.
- Works in coordination with the Program Director and Clubhouse Director in supervising youth volunteers.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent and some experience working with youth ages 7 – 17 years old. The ability to work and communicate effectively with youth; and demonstrated skills, knowledge and appreciation of games room activities.
Background check and drug screening required as a condition of employment.
Open until filled.
Pay: $10.50 to $11/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship