Part Time Games Room Staff (Pascua Yaqui Clubhouse)
Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is currently accepting applications for Part Time Games Room Staff to support our school year programs. Staff engage children in a variety of fun and educational learning experiences, such as STEM, art, sports, and other project based activities.
Summary of Position:
Under the direct supervision of the Program Director, the Games Room Staff is responsible for implementing fun activities based on the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson's mission. Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements the after-school and summer program based on the Games Room program, guiding members in learning and understanding games and sportsmanship.
- Maintains proper care and upkeep of the Games Room equipment and supplies.
- Meets with Clubhouse staff to solicit input in the process of planning and developing the Games Room program schedule.
- Understands and adheres to the organizational standards as they relate to the Games Room.
- Keeps all Games Room bulletin boards, displays and materials updated.
- Maintains the Games Room in clean and safe operational condition by keeping the floor, equipment and tables clean and free of clutter.
- Implements various and established methods of member recognition for participation and achievement in the Games Room.
- Maintains order and discipline of members by implementing and reinforcing the discipline policy of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
- Solicits members' input for activities in which they would like included in the Games Room program.
- Works in coordination with the Program Director and Clubhouse Director in supervising youth volunteers.
Please note the clubhouse is open Monday-Friday from 2 PM to 6 PM, Wednesday from 1PM to 6 PM (August-May). Summer hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (June and July).
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7 – 17 years old.
Part-Time positions work 25-29 hours per week.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check are part of our hiring process.
Position is at the Pascua Yaqui Clubhouse located at 5010 W. Calle Torim.
Pay: $12.15 to $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship