Part Time Front Desk Staff (Holmes Tuttle Clubhouse)
Our Front Desk staff is the ambassador of “First Impressions” for BGCT. They are responsible for accurate record keeping of membership information and must be able to communicate with youth ages 7-17, parents, guardians, and other visitors adhering to BGCT Mission, policies, and procedures.
August through May: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 2:30-6:30 PM; Wednesday 1:30-6:00 PM
June through July: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Greet members and visitors in a professional manner each and every time.
- Ensure members “check in” with membership cards.
- Ensure that health and temperature checks are completed and masks are being worn
- Provide customer service and communicate information to members/visitors.
- Assure completion of membership application and enter data into database.
- Prepare new and replacement cards for members.
- Collect and record all monies and fees. Submit money collected to Club Director or Program Director daily.
- Update member information as needed.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for members by reinforcing the behavior guidelines established by BGCT.
- Communicate all Clubhouse program and activity information to the members, parents and other visitors.
- Work in coordination with the Clubhouse Director and Program Director in supervising youth volunteers, including Keystone, and Clubhouse Internship Academy participants.
- Submit requested reports on time.
- Requisition supplies from the Clubhouse Director and Program Director in a timely manner.
High School diploma and the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7-17 years, parents, guardians and visitors. Customer service and data entry skills required. Ability to work as part of a team. Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check is part of our hiring process.
Position is open until filled.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship