Part Time Excel! Program Coordinator
The Excel! Program Coordinator will be responsible for oversight of the Excel! Academic Incentive Program across Boys & Girls Clubs Native Sites in Arizona. This will include ensuring the program is effectively implemented at all sites. The EXCEL! Academic Incentive Program at BGCT is designed to inspire high school aged Club teens to stay in school, succeed academically, and identify and achieve goals that set them on course for great futures.
- Coordinate with expansion Clubs on replication of the program and provide technical assistance
- Help design and distribute all program and marketing materials to Native Clubs, schools, partner organizations (e.g. pamphlet, posters, social media tags, etc.)
- Conduct an annual site-visit to participating Native Clubs
- Maintain database of participants, including tracking report card submission
- Distribute pre and post program surveys to Excel sites and analyze results
- Organize a cross-state celebration gathering in Phoenix (one of the quarterly celebrations)
- Schedule regular virtual connections between Native teens and Arizona and National speakers
- Complete program updates and reports
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Minimum two years experience coordinating programs OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Will be required to travel to throughout Arizona to visit sites which may include evenings, weekends, and overnight trips.
- Must meet driving eligibility requirements to drive fleet vehicle:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a current driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years of verifiable driving history
- Acceptable driving record (subject to approval by insurance company)
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple projects effectively
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word and other processing programs
- Demonstrated experience in tribal relations is strongly preferred.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check is part of our hiring process.
Position is open until filled. First deadline for applications is Thursday, October 17, 2019.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship