Part Time Arts & Crafts Room Staff
Under the direct supervision of the Program Director, the Arts & Crafts Activities STaff is responsible for implementing an Arts & Crafts program based on the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson mission.
School Year: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 3:00 to 8:00 PM; Wednesday 2:00 to 6:00 PM
Summer (June-July): Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Implements the clubhouse Arts & Crafts program based on the objectives/goals of the program.
- Maintains proper care and upkeep of equipment and supplies.
- Keeps all Arts & Crafts room bulletin boards and materials updated.
- Maintains the Arts & Crafts room in clean and safe operating condition by keeping the floor, shelves and tables clean and free of clutter.
- Helps promote the Fine Arts Program and other Clubhouse activities.
- Implements various and established methods of member recognition for participation and achievement in the Art Room.
- Maintains order and discipline of members by implementing and reinforcing the policy of discipline established by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson.
- Solicits members' input for activities which they would like included in the Arts & Crafts program.
- Performs other assignments as required.
- Works in coordination with the Clubhouse Director and Program Director in supervising youth volunteers and junior leaders.
High School diploma or equivalent and the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7-17 years. A demonstrated skill, knowledge and appreciation of Arts and Crafts projects and activities.
Pre-employment drug testing and a comprehensive background check is part of our hiring process.
Open until filled.
Pay: from $10.50/hour
20 hours a week.
Job Status: Part Time, Internship