Part Time Administrative Assistant
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is currently accepting applications for a part-time Administrative Assistant. Hours will be Monday – Friday, 12 PM to 5 PM with occasional evenings and weekends.
Summary of Position:
The Administrative Assistant acts as the primary receptionist for the organization answering incoming calls, routing calls to appropriate staff, answering general questions, and providing information to visitors, vendors, member parents, and the general public. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Picking up, sorting and distributing incoming mail; and preparing outgoing mail and dropping off at post office. Coordinating pick-up of UPS/FedEx parcels and distributing deliveries.
- Answering general organizational email daily.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment (copier/printer, FAX machine, postage meter).
- Coordinating use of meeting space.
- Opening and closing office procedures.
- Maintain office supply inventory; order supplies.
- Order all printing materials.
- Performing office errands when needed (reliable transportation and valid, current drivers’ license required).
- Ensure office is clean and neat.
A high school diploma or equivalent with 2 years of progressively responsible office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must meet the requirements to drive for the organization including being at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license with good driving record and consistent access to a motor vehicle with required insurance coverage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of office equipment and office procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High integrity and professionalism, respecting the confidential nature of donor information.
This is a 25 hours a week part time position. Salary range is $11.00 – $12.00/hour depending on experience.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check is part of our hiring process.
Must include a cover letter. Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
Pay: $11 to $12/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship