Outreach & Administrative Coordinator
The Outreach & Administrative Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing a plan of action for reaching out to youth within and encompassing the Pascua Yaqui community to increase membership and managing administrative functions related to membership and providing information about the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson Pascua Yaqui Clubhouse.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and implement a comprehensive plan of action for reaching out and involving the Pascua Yaqui community, providing information about direct services for youth, ages 7 – 17, at the Pascua Yaqui Clubhouse.
- Greet members and visitors in a professional, friendly manner each and every time.
- Ensure members “check in” with membership cards.
- Act as Customer Service Representative and communicates information to members/visitors.
- Assure completion of membership application and enter data.
- Prepare new and replacement cards for members.
- Collect and record all monies and fees.
- Update member information as needed.
- Submit requested reports on time.
- Requisition supplies from the Clubhouse Director in a timely manner.
- Perform other fundraising activities as assigned
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent with two years similar experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, including some community outreach and office administration experience. Experience working in a non-profit and/or other youth serving organization strongly preferred. Experience working with the Pascua Yaqui community is preferred. Must have a valid driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years verifiable driving history and good driving record and consistent access to a motor vehicle with required insurance coverage.
- Excellent oral and written community skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to motivate individuals and groups.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups and communities.
- Comfortable working with sensitive issues.
- Ability to travel throughout the Greater Tucson area, including the Pascua Yaqui community.
- Be a quick learner and self-starter.
- Great team player.
- Commitment to respecting the organization’s leadership and mission.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check is part of our hiring process.
Position is full time with a wage of $12.00-$13.00/hour depending on experience. Position is eligible for benefits.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is open until filled.
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time