Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the Database Coordinator will be responsible for the management and operations of the Donor Perfect database performing functions in the areas of biographical data maintenance, gift processing, acknowledgements, reporting, solicitations and communication mailings. The Database Coordinator will cultivate, steward, and expand the relationships between the organization and its donors at all levels, by providing extraordinary service to donors and exceeding expectations in the areas of maintaining and managing donor information as well as assisting with tracking of in-kind donations. They will also hold responsibility for the member tracking database to include contacting clubhouse staff for missing information, reach out to parents/guardians to information, and pulling reports.
- Audit and ensure accurate daily data entry of corporate, direct mail, telefunding, individual and event gifts and pledges, employer matching contributions and credit card billing
- Process and mail receipts and acknowledgments, and other donor communications as required; devising systems where necessary
- Design and execute queries, exports and reports using DonorPerfect, in conjunction with MS Office tools
- Pull data and create reports to aid in analysis of donor retention, appeal response analysis, progress to annual goal and extractions of data from the database for analytical purposes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor contact and biographical information. Implement coding and create reports to aid in prospect management
- Act as liaison to finance department in monthly reconciliation of gift and accounting records.
- Design and execute data integrity projects including returned mail, address updates, merge and inactivation processes
- Add gift information and donor correspondence to central files as needed
- Work with Fund Development team to manage the tracking and reporting of solicitation efforts and direct mail initiatives
- Participate in development of best practices and documentation in maintaining accurate database records. Proactively review, develop and implement coding systems to meet tracking and analytical needs and improve the efficiency and accuracy of the database.
- Document policies and procedures related to gift processing and the database
- Stay knowledgeable of software changes and features though investigation, training and documentation review. Serve as software trainer and trouble shoot for staff.
- Provide support to fundraising and donor stewardship events.
- Review data entered into member tracking system to ensure accuracy
- Work with clubhouse teams to ensure membership information and activity tracking is entered in a timely manner.
Associates Degree from an accredited college of university and 1 year of database experience, OR 3 years or database experience, preferably donor related or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
Valid driver’s license with good driving record and consistent access to a motor vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and DonorPerfect or other database.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Possess good organizational skills and have an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This position is part-time between 30-40 hours/week. This position is eligible for full benefits package. The work schedule to be determined with supervisor but primarily during the office hours of Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Pre-employment drug testing and a background check is part of our hiring process.
Open until filled.
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time